Bring New Light to Your Business Property
Skylights in your commercial building not only enhance the interior by bringing in ample natural light but also help you to save on electricity costs. If you are looking for a way to make a big impact on the appearance of your space, All Professional Remodeling Group, LLC can help to illuminate the possibilities.
Call (973) 358-8341 to ask our New Jersey commercial skylight installation experts about our services!
Types of Skylights
There are several options available to you as you choose the right skylight for your needs:
- Traditional Skylight: This has flat glass or acrylic lenses which filter the sun through a building’s ceiling.
- Tubular Skylight: This uses a light well made of flexible reflective tubing, to bring natural light around obstructions to virtually any area of a building.
- Sun-Tracking Skylight: This skylight works by using solar-powered GPS technology to follow the sun. Sun-tracking skylight reflective mirrors direct natural light into a building, even on cloudy days and when the sun is low on the horizon.
- Prismatic Skylight: This uses one or multiple prismatic lenses to reflect and diffuse sunlight throughout a room.
No matter which type of skylight you want, our team is here to help you make it happen.
Schedule an estimate by calling our New Jersey commercial skylight experts at (973) 358-8341 or filling out our online contact form.
- All Work In-House We do all of our work ourselves, with no subcontractors, to ensure that the work we provide to our customers is always up to the highest standards.
- Financing Available We have multiple financing options to fit all of your needs.
- 26+ Years Experience See what a team of trained, certified, and experienced professionals can do for your property.
- Free Estimates We make it easy to get everything your home or business needs from a team of technicians you can trust.
- GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractors We’re certified as GAF Master Elite Contractors, an achievement that only 2% of the country’s roofers can lay claim to.